Purchase the wrong item?
Wilmington Instrument Company will take back any stocked catalog item within 30 days of purchase for full store credit. The delivery information for stock items will be displayed as “usually ships from stock “.(Does not include shipping and handling fees. Subject to terms and conditions below).
Just send the defective item back and Wilmington Instrument Company will process your warranty claim as quickly as possible. We will handle all warranty claims for you. We never ask you to contact the manufacturer directly.*
*(Contact the sales department for instructions before returning any items for warranty.)
Terms and Conditions
Call 1(800) 544.2843 to arrange for a return or to replace an item. Please advise the reason for the return, date of purchase, your P.O. number, and our invoice number, or a copy of your original receipt. This will help us to serve you quickly and efficiently. Credit will be granted for returned items only if all of the following conditions are met:
- Product being returned has not been used or altered in any way;
- All accessories and packaging are undamaged, unused, and with the unit;
- All manuals, documentation and applicable calibration certificates are returned and unaltered;
- The request for return authorization is within thirty (30) calendar days of the invoice date;
- The request for return is not for a special order item. (Note: Added calibrations are considered special order items and as such are non-refundable).
Credit will be issued upon inspection of the returned item. Restocking fees and refurbishment charges will be handled at the discretion of the sales department.